Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Oh I have been gone a long time !

I have been not posting about everything I have been making and there has been lots and lots.  At the moment I am participating in 3 swaps on Flickr and am secretly sewing for Christmas. Now it is avoidance as I should be looking for a job hmm I need to bring the two together at some point, not sure how yet but I'm working on it !




Coming home from spending Thanksgiving with my family we stopped off at BonEcho Provincial park , I worked there one summer and my husband proposed to me there when I brought him camping there several years later, so this is a special place and to return even for an afternoon with my family was a treat. It was the last day of the season ( and luckily for us 28'c and sunny) so there weren't many people around and I was amazed by the beauty of the place again, and was able to share some of the the history  and beauty of the place to my children . 

No comments:

Post a Comment